Play Moment Monday: Baby Girl

Today's "Play Moment Monday" is devoted to my girl who today turns 8 (I can't believe it!)

These moments remind me of how much she has always loved to play and funnily enough, she still likes to do all the things she is doing in these photos. (She still likes to spend a lot of time in her PJs too!). I think play stays with you for life, we just lose touch with it every now and then. I hope she never does. Happy Birthday Big Girl x x x.


Taking care of baby dolls


Digging in sand and getting messy


"Dressing Up" - she would put those on all by herself as soon as she woke up (thankfully, we've lost the dummy!)

Do you have a play moment to share? Come on, you know you want to:

Capture a play moment that celebrates play
Write a post about it
Mention Play Moment Monday and add it to the list below

I'll read it and leave a comment, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment